- Mechanical impact indicator
- Self-adhesive and easy to use
- Reliably detects mishandling
- Usage table for Drop-n-Tell
It’s becoming increasingly important to ensure that products are free of defects and are delivered strictly on time. Needless to say, you want your products to be delivered in mint condition. So it’s all the more important to keep a watchful eye on them after they leave the factory.
Our Drop-n-Tell is a mechanical impact indicator. The device is activated on one axis only. This in turn means that it can be mounted both horizontally and vertically and allows for exact determination of the direction of the impact
- Anything from large machinery to small sensitive parts
- For single or multiple use
- For internal and external transport processes
Available settings: 5, 10, 15, 25, 50 and 100 g
Drop-n-Tell impact indicators help you to save time and money.
- Impact indicators help to reduce damage during internal and external transport processes by motivating workers to exercise greater care.
- Impact indicators are a simple tool that reduces repair costs and complaints.
You can download complete information concerning our transport monitoring solutions» here (pdf).
Package volume up
Package volume 0.035–0.15
|Package volume 0.16–0.45 cubic meters,||Package volume 0.46–1.5 cubic meters||Package volume 1.5 cubic meters or more|
|ab 5 kg||100 g||100 g||50 g||50 g||25 g|
|6 - 12 kg||100 g||50 g||50 g||25 g||25 g|
|13 - 25 kg||50 g||25 g||25 g||25 g||25 g|
|26 - 50 kg||50 g||25 g||25 g||15 g||15 g|
|51 - 125 kg||25 g||25 g||15 g||15 g||15 g|
|126 - 500 kg||15 g||10 g||10 g||10 g||10 g|
|5 g||5 g||10 g||10 g||10 g|