- cost saving
- extensively tested
- patented worldwide
- Product range
- Facts and figures
INTERCEPT TECHNOLOGY™ – a godsend for manufacturers
INTERCEPT TECHNOLOGY™ works completely differently from conventional anti-corrosion solutions. It provides reliable protection against corrosion during shipping and long term storage, and can also considerably reduce process costs. INTERCEPT TECHNOLOGY™, which was originally developed by Lucent Technologies and Bell Laboratories (USA), has been used successfully for nearly three decades, and is even used to protect the Statue of Liberty in New York City.
Independent test results show that INTERCEPT TECHNOLOGY™ provides outstanding corrosion protection for all known metallic materials.
INTERCEPT TECHNOLOGY™ reacts with and captures corrosive gases, thus creating a neutralized atmosphere that protects the products in it against corrosion. Even moisture is removed from corrosive elements, thus completely eliminating corrosion.
Various types of elements are used, depending on the application.
Facts and figures
INTERCEPT TECHNOLOGY™ products are free of chemical emissions, and are environmentally friendly, recyclable, and pose no safety or environmental risk. These attributes earned INTERCEPT TECHNOLOGY™ the prestigious German BAUA (protective product) award.
Key facts and figures
- Can be used at temperatures ranging from -35 to +80 °C
- Provides corrosion protection for up to 15 years
- A highly reliable solution
- Protects all ferrous and non-ferrous metals, as well as alloys, plastics and elastomers
- Conformant with the RoHS regulation, as well as TRGS 615 and TRGS 900; recyclable; easy to dispose of.
- Free of chemical emissions such as nitrite, phenol and so on
- Cost effective: allows for considerable process optimization and cost reductions
- Can provide durable electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection, if desired: < 10^11 Ω (including at humidity of less than 5%)
- Prize winning environmental friendliness: Winner of the prestigious BAUA prize for alternative anti-corrosion solutions
- Oil free: obviates the need for use and removal of petroleum based conservation coatings