Corona virus important information - May 2021
Corona virus information for our business partners
Dear customer, dear customer,
we follow the developments around the coronavirus very closely. You will be regularly informed about our measures in this particular situation. Our company has been classified as system relevant and will therefore continue to be there for you in the future.
We are grateful that there has been no major outbreak of COVID-19 in our workforce to date. We can produce your orders in the usual high quality.
At Ströbel, we have taken precautions to protect the health of our employees and at the same time ensure production:
- Production and logistics at the company have been switched to teams working independently of each other.
- Existing hygiene standards were adapted and increased. Educational posters and videos are intended to help prevent the spread of the virus. Distance rules and hygiene measures are strictly adhered to by the employees.
- Home office is still possible for our administration. Partition walls made of plexiglass at workstations help to keep an appropriate distance from each other.
- Meetings take place largely virtually. Employees at both sites have strictly limited personal contact with each other.
- To produce your orders, we are in most cases equipped with the materials we need. Some of our suppliers are/were affected, the situation has stabilised in the meantime.
- Despite all efforts, the shortage of raw materials has now also reached the packaging industry. In case of delays, we will inform you immediately.
Our top priority is to continue to provide you with excellent service and high quality products. At the same time we want to ensure the health and safety of our employees at all times. We will do everything in our power to achieve this. We are confident that we will meet this challenge well.
We wish you all the best and hope that you, your families and your employees will come through this time well.
Your Rainer Ströbel