Corona-Virus Important Information - June 2020
Corona-Virus Information for our Customers
we are closely following the developments concerning the coronavirus. You will be regularly informed of any action we take in this particular situation.
We are thankful that as of now, there are no cases of COVID-19 among our staff. So, we are able to produce the products you’ve ordered in the customary high quality.
At Ströbel, we have already taken all necessary steps to protect the health of our workforce as well as to ensure that production continues uninterrupted.
- So, in our production and logistics departments, we’ve started to work in independent teams.
- We have adjusted and increased our already existing hygiene standards. Informative posters and videos are meant to help prevent the virus from spreading. All of our employees strictly adhere to distancing rules and hygiene standards.
- Staff members of our administrative department still have the possibility to work from home. We have installed plexiglass shields between workstations that allow our employees to maintain distance from one another.
- Meetings are held in small groups only and adhering to strict hygiene rules. The employees of our two sites are in personal contact with each other only to a limited extent.
- We maintain a sufficient inventory of all materials needed to produce the products you’ve ordered. Also our suppliers are not affected by any disruptions.
- We are able to deliver all confirmed orders as scheduled.
We wish you all the best and hope that you, your families and employees stay well during this difficult time.