VCI film bags
- Very easy to use
- For small parts
- Moisture resistant
- Moisture repellent
- Usage tips
Very easy to use
Corrosion protection with Ströbel VCI films. Protect your products, whether large or small, with VCI film bags. Various VCI bag formats can be used, depending on the size of your product:
Just put your individual, small and spare parts in one of the following items:
- flat bags
- flat bags with ziplock, or
- perforated bags on a roll
For covering or packaging larger products such as motors, you can use one of the following items:
- side gusset bags
- perforated side gusset bags on a roll
We always have a wide range of bags on stock.
- Once products are clean and dry, package them as soon as possible.
- Always wear gloves when packaging metal parts, which should be clean and free of fingerprints prior to packaging.
- Maintain a maximum 30 cm clearance between VCI packaging and metal surfaces. Additional VCI products can be used for larger packaging units.
- Rule of thumb: One square meter of VCI provides protection for one to three square meters of metal surface or one cubic meter of packaging space
- The lifetime of VCI protection is strongly affected by whether additional packaging is used, as well as by ambient conditions during the shipping and warehousing phases.
- The protective atmosphere normally forms inside the packaging within around 24 hours, depending on the ambient temperature.
- VCI packaging can be briefly opened for monitoring purposes, as the protective atmosphere regenerates from the VCI packaging compound.
- VCI-protected products can be used right out of the package; the protective film quickly vaporizes without leaving any residue.
- When storing VCI-protected products, make sure they are well packaged and keep them in a cool, dry place that is not exposed to direct sunlight.
- Never use more than one VCI compound in the same packaging, as this can result in chemical interactions.
In case of doubt concerning the use of VCI products, feel free to contact us. We’ll be more than happy to analyze your packaging process and provide you with advice » on site.
We offer a wide range of customized packaging-bag solutions
Side gusset bags
360° Example: VCI-bag with zipper
Click and drag to change view